What Happens After You Call Us For Fire Damage?
What happens after you call SERVPRO of Maitland-Casselberry when you’ve had a fire damage at your home?
- If the fire department was called to your home we will wait to enter the premises until they have released the scene.
- We will send in our Production Manager to begin documenting the loss by taking photos and measurements of the structure. If water was used to put the fire out we will address the water damage as well.
- Our Production Manager will identify any safety issues and find out if any residues exist.
- Next we will determine what is restorable and what method of restoration will be most effective. We will also coordinate with your insurance adjuster to determine how to mange any items that may need special attention.
- SERVPRO team members will begin to clean walls, ceilings and flooring followed by upholstery and other contents and finally treated for deodorization.
- Once cleaning is complete we will conduct a final walk thru with you and work with you and your insurance company to complete billing and close out your claim.
We know that any fire in your home is stressful. Our team is here to help alleviate the stress and help make it “Like it never even happened.”